This Guide intends to deepen relevant aspects of Industry 4.0 through case studies and national analysis, thus complementing and completing the training itinerary about digitalization in the foundry sector. Its aim is to provide an innovative approach and relevant knowledge to boost innovation in foundry sector. The Guide is available in all partnership languages and it contains the following main contents:
- Analysis of European and partner country trend of industry (and especially foundry industry) digital transformation;
- Identification of the main challenges they face.
- Description of European and national resources for the implementation of Industry 4.0;
- Identification and definition of Competences 4.0 on Foundry Sector;
- Case studies of innovation processes and industry 4.0 in foundry sector, in Europe and in other world countries.